Submit a ticket to email@example.com or call 848-932-5555.
You can also refer to our FAQs, guides, and forms
- Computer Lab Updates
- IT Resource Guide for Faculty & Staff
- SC&I Course Apps
- Class Technology Guide for Students
- Fall statistics & data workshops
- Wordpress website requests
The detailed IT Resource Guide is now available online and updated!
Try our new web hosting service for faculty, PTLs/instructors, and Ph.D. students! http://rutgers-sci.domains
The SC&I Class Technology Guide is updated and ready for use! Students should refer to this and direct questions to their instructors.
The schedule of available trainings is posted here.
A form is now available to request a WordPress site for faculty/staff use!
The IT Services (ITS) Office provides technical support for the School of Communication and Information’s faculty, staff, and students relating to
- School-owned personal equipment;
- SC&I managed computer labs and enhanced rooms;
- school-wide technical services provided by the IT office;
- and ITS loaner equipment.
IT Services also works with other units and departments throughout the University to facilitate technical support for non-SC&I services, rooms, and equipment.
Spring 2016 (January 19 – May 11, 2016)
Monday: 8am to 10:30pm
Tuesday: 8am to 10:30pm
Wednesday: 8am to 10:30pm
Thursday: 8am to 10:30pm
Friday: 8am to 9:00pm
Saturday: 8am to 1:30pm