When using Software Anywhere for the first time, you must install a client application on your computer. This takes a few minutes to download, or longer depending on your Internet speed and geographic location, and then usually about 2-3 minutes to install.
- Go to the Software Anywhere website at http://sa.comminfo.rutgers.edu/
- Read the “Citrix license agreement”, and if you agree to the terms, click the checkbox for “I agree with the Citrix license agreement”. You must agree to the terms in order to use Software Anywhere.
- Click the “INSTALL” button. This will start a download of the client software needed to access Software Anywhere.
- When the download completes, open and run the file to start the installation process in a separate window. Be sure to click “Finish” once the install process is complete.
- Now the client is installed! Go back to your browser window and click on the “Continue” button.
- You can now log in and use Software Anywhere.
Continue to: How to Access and Use Software Anywhere – Windows